We’re looking for a talented and experienced Graphic Designer to join our our fast-paced studio. The role will be for our Lincoln based studio working with a wide range of clients.
This interesting position will have you involved with a wide range of activities from designing unique concepts for marketing campaigns to producing unique brands, developing marketing solutions and delivering artwork for our amazing clients.
You’ll (eventually) be working in our Lincoln studio with our other designers, though in the short term you'll quite possibly be working remotely until it is deemed safe for us all to return back to a shared environment. You'll be creating and amending artwork and helping the team manage projects for our clients and the studio itself.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of work and though an element of ‘learning on the job’ is acceptable, it’s vital that you’re able to hit the ground running with the majority of your role’s requirements. Though the studio is a busy and sometimes high-pressured work environment we’re a fun and friendly team that promote a very healthy work/life balance.
Required skills & experience
- You should have a positive attitude
- Excellent Adobe CC skills (particularly Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and XD)
- Strong critical thinking skills and creativity
- Have relevant qualifications for the role
- Studio experience is preferable
- You should have excellent time management and project management skills to enable you to take multiple projects from brief to completion simultaneously to sometimes tight schedules
- You should be comfortable with criticism and client feedback and confident offering creative advice to clients
- You should be motivated with high expectations for your work and the work of your colleagues
Your portfolio should include
- Professional standard of work for live clients
- Demonstrate creative design across a range of styles and disciplines
- Strong layout and typographic skills
- Examples of logo design and/or brand development
- Website design experience would be preferable (though experience with HTML code is not required as part of this role)
- Animation skills using Adobe After Effects would be desirable
- Skills in photo-editing using Photoshop would be desirable
This is a permanent position (subject to a probationary period) with salary determined by experience (approx. £18-£23,000). If you're interested in applying for this position please email your CV and a link to download/visit your portfolio to email@example.com alternatively you can apply by post to Root Studio, The Terrace, Grantham Street, Lincoln LN2 1BD